Welcome to the Regal Heights Residents’ Association
Since 1974, the RHRA has been making life better in the beautiful community of Regal Heights. The association covers the area bounded by St. Clair Avenue, Dufferin Street, Davenport Road and Winona Drive. We rely on membership donations and volunteers to carry out our many projects. To join the RHRA or get on our email list, just look for the links on our home page.
Membership is inexpensive and you get a lot for your money!
- Plant and maintain public gardens on Rosemount Ave. and Springmount Ave.
- Maintain planter barrels at key intersections
- Fight graffiti
- Organize the annual Clean Up Day
- Host the annual Pumpkin Carving for kids
- Put on the local Canada Day Parade
- Arrange the Christmas Carol Sing
- Organize the neighbourhood Street Party
- Restore heritage features, such as the Dufferin Library murals and the Regal Road School portico
- Work with the City of Toronto and local residents to help resolve issues such as traffic control and zoning
- …and so much more!
All of our projects are operated in close cooperation with our city councillor and with relevant city departments.
You are welcome to attend meetings of the RHRA on the third Tuesday of the month at 7 pm. Executive meetings are held in private homes and general meetings are held in a community school twice yearly. We don’t meet in June, July, August or December. Watch your email for meeting dates.
Be a volunteer!
Whether you are able to spare an hour a week or a few hours every few months, we would be happy to have you join us to help make our neighbourhood a better place. Ask a member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org