Welcome to the Regal Heights Residents’ Association
Since 1974, the RHRA has been making life better in the beautiful community of Regal Heights. The association covers the area bounded by St. Clair Avenue, Dufferin Street, Davenport Road and Winona Drive. We rely on membership donations and volunteers to carry out our many projects. To join the RHRA or get on our email list, just look for the links on our home page.
Membership is inexpensive and you get a lot for your money!
- Plant and maintain public gardens on Rosemount Ave. and Springmount Ave.
- Maintain planter barrels at key intersections
- Fight graffiti
- Organize the annual Clean Up Day
- Host the annual Pumpkin Carving for kids
- Put on the local Canada Day Parade
- Arrange the Christmas Carol Sing
- Organize the neighbourhood Street Party
- Restore heritage features, such as the Dufferin Library murals and the Regal Road School portico
- Work with the City of Toronto and local residents to help resolve issues such as traffic control and zoning
- …and so much more!
All of our projects are operated in close cooperation with our city councillor and with relevant city departments.
You are welcome to attend meetings of the RHRA on the third Tuesday of the month at 7 pm. Executive meetings are held in private homes and general meetings are held in a community school twice yearly. We don’t meet in June, July, August or December. Watch your email for meeting dates.
Be a volunteer!
Whether you are able to spare an hour a week or a few hours every few months, we would be happy to have you join us to help make our neighbourhood a better place. Ask a member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Keating (Chairman RHRA) email@example.com
- Cesar Palacio (City Councillor) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Dzerowicz – (MP for Davenport Riding) email@example.com
- Marit Stiles (School Trustee) marit.stiles@TDSB.On.Ca
- Cristina Martins (MPP, Davenport Riding) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regal Heights Village BIA
- Corso Italia BIA
- Northcliffe Village Residents’ Association
- Hillcrest Village BIA
Neighbourhood Email It is the policy of RHRA to distribute, upon request, information which may be of interest to RHRA members. Information of a partisan-political or commercial nature will not be distributed. Information of a fundraising nature will be distributed ONLY for projects and services of RHRA, for local schools, or for local social-assistance organizations. Disclaimer: This email is being sent to you for information purposes only in order to inform you of any issues which may be relevant to the residents of Regal Heights. Any views or opinions expressed in this email, or any attachments, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the RHRA.
If you have information you would like distributed to the RHRA community, please send an email to Peter Norman email@example.com